søndag, desember 14, 2008

Dedicated to Mick J.

This paper is dedicated to Mick J., who is reading my blog - even though he don't understand anything. 
I'm first just going to apologize for my bad english writing. 
As said before, Tess and I was at the movie-theater last night. I took a pic of myself to try to show Mick what beautiful eyes I get in the mirror in the cinema toilet. It didn't show, but I liked the pic anyway. 
Ok.. The pic wasn't as good as I thought it was. 
Today I went into town with Tess. It was sunday-open so I thought I should try to get some of my christmas gifts over with. Good choice. I'm almost done. Just miss the one for my dad. He's a hard one to find gifts to. So I burned off a lot of money - but I'm pleased. 
Now I'm talking to Mick J on msn (again)...
I am going to write christmas cards. You want one? Let me know!

2 kommentarer:

Heidi sa...

JEG VIL HA KORT! :D
(jeg har et til deg her)

Prinsesse Anita sa...

Du har fått kort^^,